Tag Archives: Form I-94

Changing Your Name With Social Security


Nothing in life is permanent- sometimes not even your name.  Good thing the SSA knows this, and they’ve made it routine and easy to change your name on your Social Security card.  So, when your name changes, there’s no excuse for not making sure the Social Security Administration knows about it.  If you don’t, you may have issues next time you go to file your Read More →